For your privacy, the Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando does not sell, rent, lend or exchange our mailing or contributor lists.
Personal information such as name, email and physical address collected online or offline is not shared or sold.
- Contact information such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address
- Giving information
- Information on events attended, publications received and special requests for program information
- Information provided by the donor in the form of comments and suggestions
- This confidential information is kept on file for IRS purposes. It is also used to analyze overall giving patterns in order to make more accurate budget projections, as well as to understand donors’ interests in our mission and to update them on the organization’s plans and activities. This information may be shared with staff, board members, and consultants only on a confidential and need-to-know basis.
Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando does not sell, rent, trade or share its donor list with any other organization.
Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando never sends out mailings on behalf of other organizations.
It is the policy of Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando to communicate with donors according to their expressed preferences whenever possible.Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando will discontinue or change the method used to contact any person upon that person’s oral or written request directed to the organization. Upon a person’s (or a person’s authorized representative’s) request thatPet Alliance of Greater Orlando discontinue further contact, the person’s name and address will be promptly modified in thePet Alliance of Greater Orlando donor database to ensure that no further contact is made with the person.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, , which may be used when you purchase products and/or services, and/or make a donation and to deliver the services you requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server log
- How long you were on our site.
- How long you spend on specific pag
- How you came to our website (you may have linked from another site or typed in or web address manually).
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed forms and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, and the IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Use of Information Collected
The Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.PetAllianceOrlando.org . The Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
The Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent, or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
The Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or policies may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
The Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon The Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando and/or our website:
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of The Pet Alliance ofGreater Orlando ; and Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.PetAllianceOrlando.org and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
The Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our newsletter have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of emails or newsletter. To discontinue or unsubscribe to please click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of all messages and follow the instructions. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
The Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build user’s trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information. In addition, the website is also secured by VeriSign.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Mailing Address: 2727 Conroy Road, Orlando, FL 32839