Thank you for making Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando’s 2017 Furball such an amazing event! It takes the support of a pet loving community like ours to make this event such a huge success.
This year’s Furball theme, “Smiles, Always”, was inspired by pets - the smiles they bring to their families every day and the smiles shining brightly in their eyes when they know they are loved. A forever family is the most precious gift for any shelter animal, and through the generosity of supporters like you, Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando gives that gift to over 7,000 dogs and cats each year. We are so grateful for your support in achieving this.
A special thank you to our Furball committee! Their passion for Pet Alliance and their hard work over the past 6 months made Furball a huge success! With your support, Furball raised $160,000!
Thank you to Snap Out Loud photography for these amazing photos!
Check out this video from the SugarPop Slow Motion Booth!
And finally, photos taken by Macbeth Studio with SeaWorld animals!
Silver Paw Sponsor
- Orlando Magic Keen Growth Capital
- MIDFLORIDA Credit Union
- Frank Santos and Dan Dantin
- Mr. Ted Bradford Donna Hilyard
- Orlando Health First Green Bank
- McCoy Federal Credit Union
- Jones, Hurley & Hand
- Commissioner Patty Sheehan Idexx
- Zero Chaos
In Kind Sponsors
- 82 South - Production
- A Chair Aair – Chiavari Chairs
- Blondetourage - Entertainment
- Earls Kitchen + Bar - VIP Reception Menu
- Appleton Creative – Mission Video
- City Beverage - Beer
- Great Big Circle – Furball Logo Design
- Kirby Rentals – Linen overlay
- Levy Restaurants - Wine
- Macbeth Photography – Photography Services
- Power Entertainment – Reception Lighting & Photo booth
- Quantum Leap Winery
- Rosen Shingle Creek
- Snap Out Loud Photography – Photography services
- Succulent Events - Centerpieces
- SugarPop Films – Slo motion booth
- Tito’s Vodka