Job Summary: As a greeter, you will be the first face visitors see when they come into the adoption lobby. You can answer questions and point them in the right direction.
Time Commitment: 6 hours a month for at least 6 months
Supervisor: Shelter Team Lead
Qualifications: Must be 16 years or older and complete an Open House Orientation
Training: No additional training is needed.
Dress Code: Volunteer t-shirt, pants or shorts, sneakers and volunteer name tag
- Greeters will provide a point of contact for visitors in adoptions as they walk in the door.
- Answer questions as needed.
- Begin the application process for potential adopters by giving them an application to fill out while they wait for an adoption counselor to become available.
- Assist staff with other duties as directed.
- Positively represent the Pet Alliance’s beliefs and philosophies.
Check back soon for more information on how to register.
Photo on this page by Shelly Sasse Photography.