Job Summary: Deliver pet food to seniors currently in our Pet Food Pantry program.
Time Commitment: One day a month for at least 6 months.
Supervisor: Pet Food Pantry Program Coordinator
Qualifications: Must be 16 years or older and complete an Open House Orientation, pass an FDLE background check, and complete a training with the Pet Food Pantry Program Coordinator.
Dress Code: Volunteer t-shirt, pants or shorts, sneakers and volunteer name tag
- Maintain a professional approach to handling the animals and dealing with the clients.
- Pick up and deliver pet food to elderly clients on a monthly basis.
- Must enjoy spending time with and speaking with seniors.
- Be willing to transport seniors’ animals to our medical clinic as needed.
- Answer questions as needed.
- Positively represent the Pet Alliance’s beliefs and philosophies.
Check back soon for information on how to register.
Photo on this page by Shelly Sasse Photography.