Job Summary: We are always in need of beautiful dog and cat pictures to help show them off to potential adopters. As a Photo Pack Volunteer you will be taking pictures to be posted on our website and to use for marketing.
Time Commitment: 6 hours a month for at least 6 months
Supervisor: Volunteer Manager/Coordinator
Qualifications: Must be 16 years or older and complete an Open House Orientation
Training: Training 1 – Animal Handling and Training 2 – Interactive Training.
Dress Code: Volunteer t-shirt, pants or shorts, sneakers
- Photo Pack volunteers will help promote the adoptable dogs or cats by photographing them.
- Maintain a sanitary kennel environment with the dogs by practicing good disease control protocol including sanitizing toys, water bowls, disinfecting the play yard, and spot cleaning kennels if needed.
- Maintain a sanitary environment for the cats by practicing good disease control protocol including sanitizing hands, using clean toys, and disinfecting the photographing area as necessary.
- Must have knowledge of your camera and how to upload pictures.
- Must be able to learn how to use PetPoint and be able to return the pictures to us within a few days.
- Positively represent the Pet Alliance’s beliefs and philosophies.
Check back soon for information on how to register.