2727 Conroy Rd
Orlando, FL 32839
This class is designed for puppies age 6-months-old or younger. Socialization is the key factor and there is no better time than the present to properly socialize your puppy. Learn how to puppy proof your home and get your puppy on a solid routine.
We will cover what vaccinations your puppy needs and why they are so important as well as the importance of spay/neuter. Your puppy’s Destructive Behavior will be discussed as well as ways to prevent it. Engage in a Potty Training discussion including the importance of Crate Training.
Your puppy will learn not to jump, to come when called, to be secure in new environments and when meeting new people. Your puppy will also learn to drop items on command and become well socialized citizens by the end of the course.
- Week one: Puppy Class Power Point. (No dogs)
- Week two: OFF, Watch me, easy, pass the puppy, coming when called, strange new things, play.
- Week Three: Drop it, Take away, loud noises, grooming/examination, play.
- Week Four: Different people wearing strange things, new places, strange surfaces, Chairs, Stairs, separation, play.
- Week Five: Final and graduation.