In addition to our shelters, we also transport animals offsite to several local PetSmart stores, Pet Supplies Plus, Pet Supermarket, and others. Adoptable cats will live in the stores until they are adopted and our adoptable dogs are featured in-store on specific days.
Animals Currently Available Offsite
*Turn off Adblocker to view available animals.
What to Bring
We accept cash and credit cards during weekend adoption events.
- Picture ID with your current address (if current address not available, please bring current utility bill).
- Proof of age (you must be 18 or older to adopt a pet from the Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando).
- Proper form of payment (cash or credit card for offsite adoptions).
- A carrier for your adopted cat or a leash and collar for your adopted dog.
It’s important to bring any children in the house with you to meet potential pets; however, we suggest that all family members be present. This will help ensure that the potential pet is the best possible fit for your family. You can save time by downloading and completing the adoption application before you arrive.
What’s Included in the Adoption Fee
- $50 for cats and $100 for kittens.
- Dog adoption fees range from $75 to $350
All pets adopted from Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando are sterilized (surgically spayed or neutered), treated for internal and external parasites, permanently identified with a microchip, and provided with core vaccines appropriate for dogs and cats including rabies, distemper, and upper respiratory viruses. Cats 6 months and older will receive a Feline Leukemia test. Dogs 6 months and older will have been tested for heartworm disease.
Dogs and Cats may not be available every day at these locations. Check the available offsite animals above.
Dogs Are At These Following Locations & Times:
** All Sanford adoptions are held at PetSmart Lake Mary during these days