Shop to Support allows your company to give back to an important cause, such as pet rescue, while promoting your products and/or services.
Ongoing Shop to Support Events
- Kahlua’s Kookies actively seeks events that directly benefit Pet Alliance. When they are able to participate in these events, 15% of ALL SALES at the event will be donated directly to Pet Alliance.
- They also feature a different item every month on their website. 20% of all sales of the featured item will be donated to Pet Alliance
How do I get listed as a “shop to support” partner?
You must have an ongoing sale or promotion for at least one month from which a portion of the sale benefit Pet Alliance. You must also commit to donating at least $250 by year’s end. Please note: PAGO does not have e-commerce capabilities. All sales must be managed through the partner’s website.
What will PAGO do for my company?
- We will include a link to the promotion (which directs to your website) as well as any brief promotional copy, product photos and/or videos on our website.
- We will also feature the promotion, on occasion, in our e-newsletters (frequency depends on the donation amount minimum – or general “visit our shop to support page”)
- The PAGO logo can be provided for your promotional materials (with PAGO approval).
- If your donation exceeds $2,500, you will be listed on our sponsor page as a Business Buddy.
How else can my organization get involved?
- At our annual gala, The Furball
- You can provide auction items
- You can become an event sponsor
- We also have opportunities for you to exhibit at our annual Paws in the Park event at Lake Eola.
Latest Blog Posts
What A Night! This year’s Furball was the largest and most successful in the event’s 28-year history raising $346,000! Located at the luxurious Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort, Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando gathered nearly 600 animal advocates to hear stories of rescue this past Saturday at the 2019 Furball: A
Check out our 2019 Fall Newsletter to keep up to date on the latest happenings at Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando. Hear from our Executive Director Steve Bardy, Jukie the pup’s road to adoption, Aloft Orlando Downtown’s 100th adoption at the Bow Wow Luau and more! We hope you enjoy!
Finding the right pet takes time – it takes more time to find the right second pet – and we’ve been very fortunate with our finds! Heatherlyn, Cat Mom to Mr. Business & Roger Tweet We love hearing how the animals adopted at our shelters are settling in at their new homes. Heatherlyn and her