Shop to Support allows your company to give back to an important cause, such as pet rescue, while promoting your products and/or services.
New This Month
Coming August 24, 2019.
Inspired by Lake Nona’s newest monument “Disco” dog, international artist Jefre Manuel launches limited edition drop of “Disco” sculpture miniatures! A signed limited edition of 12 inches tall, vinyl, matte black sculptures will be available online www.jefre.org starting 8/24/19 and at Lake Nona “Meet and Greet” 10% of proceeds from sales (8/24-9/24) will be donated to Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando.
Grab yourself a Central Florida Disco Dog today to help support community art AND your favorite shelter pets. Thank you for think of us Jefre!
Ongoing Shop to Support Events
- Kahlua’s Kookies actively seeks events that directly benefit Pet Alliance. When they are able to participate in these events, 15% of ALL SALES at the event will be donated directly to Pet Alliance.
- They also feature a different item every month on their website. 20% of all sales of the featured item will be donated to Pet Alliance
How do I get listed as a “shop to support” partner?
You must have an ongoing sale or promotion for at least one month from which a portion of the sale benefit Pet Alliance. You must also commit to donating at least $250 by year’s end. Please note: PAGO does not have e-commerce capabilities. All sales must be managed through the partner’s website.
What will PAGO do for my company?
- We will include a link to the promotion (which directs to your website) as well as any brief promotional copy, product photos and/or videos on our website.
- We will also feature the promotion, on occasion, in our e-newsletters (frequency depends on the donation amount minimum – or general “visit our shop to support page”)
- The PAGO logo can be provided for your promotional materials (with PAGO approval).
- If your donation exceeds $2,500, you will be listed on our sponsor page as a Business Buddy.
How else can my organization get involved?
- At our annual gala, The Furball
- You can provide auction items
- You can become an event sponsor
- We also have opportunities for you to exhibit at our annual Paws in the Park event at Lake Eola.
Latest Blog Posts
Grab your Leash and your Float: Orlando’s Largest Pet Parade is on its way! Paws in the Park Dock Diving station in action! Join us on Saturday, February 8, 2020 for Paws in the Park where we’ll parade (in style!) around Lake Eola in support of Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando, the region’s oldest and largest animal
Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando’s Sanford shelter will be closed on Saturday, September 14 – Sunday, September 15, 2019 as we take over the Lake Mary PetSmart and Winter Garden Village PetSmart for National Adoption Weekend! We will have adoptable dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens available at this event at both mentioned locations. It’s the
At Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando, we have a fun way of showcasing our dogs. Our kennels have been renamed, Pawgwarts and our dogs are placed into one of four distinct “doghouses.” Our highly trained staff have begun assigning our dogs based on personality and behavior. You may be curious as to why we have introduced our