Shop to Support allows your company to give back to an important cause, such as pet rescue, while promoting your products and/or services.
Ongoing Shop to Support Events
How do I get listed as a “shop to support” partner?
You must have an ongoing sale or promotion for at least one month from which a portion of the sale benefit Pet Alliance. You must also commit to donating at least $250 by year’s end. Please note: PAGO does not have e-commerce capabilities. All sales must be managed through the partner’s website.
What will PAGO do for my company?
- We will include a link to the promotion (which directs to your website) as well as any brief promotional copy, product photos and/or videos on our website.
- We will also feature the promotion, on occasion, in our e-newsletters (frequency depends on the donation amount minimum – or general “visit our shop to support page”)
- The PAGO logo can be provided for your promotional materials (with PAGO approval).
- If your donation exceeds $2,500, you will be listed on our sponsor page as a Business Buddy.
How else can my organization get involved?
- At our annual gala, The Furball
- You can provide auction items
- You can become an event sponsor
- We also have opportunities for you to exhibit at our annual Paws in the Park event at Lake Eola
Latest Blog Posts
At The Urban Dog Group, we provide professional and thoughtful real estate services to help the residents of Central Florida find
Watch Santos’ Transformation Donate Today to Help Pets Like Santos There always seems to be one kitten who stands out