Shop to Support allows your company to give back to an important cause, such as pet rescue, while promoting your products and/or services.
Ongoing Shop to Support Events
- $500 off purchase of new unit with installations!
- 15% off indoor air quality parts and installation! Helps remove pet smells and can help family members with allergies.
- $49.95 residential service calls! (Normally $69.95) And 10% off parts (if necessary)
How do I get listed as a “shop to support” partner?
You must have an ongoing sale or promotion for at least one month from which a portion of the sale benefit Pet Alliance. You must also commit to donating at least $250 by year’s end. Please note: PAGO does not have e-commerce capabilities. All sales must be managed through the partner’s website.
What will PAGO do for my company?
- We will include a link to the promotion (which directs to your website) as well as any brief promotional copy, product photos and/or videos on our website.
- We will also feature the promotion, on occasion, in our e-newsletters (frequency depends on the donation amount minimum – or general “visit our shop to support page”)
- The PAGO logo can be provided for your promotional materials (with PAGO approval).
- If your donation exceeds $2,500, you will be listed on our sponsor page as a Business Buddy.
How else can my organization get involved?
- At our annual gala, The Furball
- You can provide auction items
- You can become an event sponsor
- We also have opportunities for you to exhibit at our annual Paws in the Park event at Lake Eola
Latest Blog Posts
UPDATED: Pet Alliance Shelters & Clinics will Temporarily Close in Accordance with Florida’s Stay-at-Home Order
UPDATED Friday, March 3, 2020 As we are sure our Central Florida community is aware, a Stay-at-Home Order was put into effect for the state of Florida on Thursday, April 2, 2020 and will last for 30 days. This will have an effect on both our sheltering and clinic operations in the following ways: Shelters
Thank you to everyone who has reached out to ask how they can help! Your financial support is more critical than ever! Pet Alliance anticipates seeing an increase in need for our services to help the most vulnerable animals and people in Central Florida. The Petco Foundation has provided a $60,000 matching grant to help support Pet Alliance of
Newest Update on Thursday, March 26, 2020 As we are sure our Central Florida community is aware, a Stay-at-Home Order will go into effect in Orange County on Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. and will have an effect on both our sheltering and clinic operations in the following ways: VIEW FULL UPDATE Posted