Shop to Support allows your company to give back to an important cause, such as pet rescue, while promoting your products and/or services.
Ongoing Shop to Support Events
How do I get listed as a “shop to support” partner?
You must have an ongoing sale or promotion for at least one month from which a portion of the sale benefit Pet Alliance. You must also commit to donating at least $250 by year’s end. Please note: PAGO does not have e-commerce capabilities. All sales must be managed through the partner’s website.
What will PAGO do for my company?
- We will include a link to the promotion (which directs to your website) as well as any brief promotional copy, product photos and/or videos on our website.
- We will also feature the promotion, on occasion, in our e-newsletters (frequency depends on the donation amount minimum – or general “visit our shop to support page”)
- The PAGO logo can be provided for your promotional materials (with PAGO approval).
- If your donation exceeds $2,500, you will be listed on our sponsor page as a Business Buddy.
How else can my organization get involved?
- At our annual gala, The Furball
- You can provide auction items
- You can become an event sponsor
- We also have opportunities for you to exhibit at our annual Paws in the Park event at Lake Eola
Latest Blog Posts
Borrelli + Partners to Undertake Design and Construction by H.J. High of Pet Alliance’s New Home Orlando, FL (December 6,